Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Laundry on a Grandma's Line



Thanks to Mar for this one. She says" Saw your link at rashbre's and here I am. Don't know if my pic fits the requirements but here it is. I love this picture, took it last december (note the Xmas decorations) while on ski vacation ( French Alps), grandma's underwear! decorating the restaurant.--
Mar
visit me at http://maremag.blogspot.com"

I actually do think it fits quite well. Not sure how your grandma decided to hang her underwear up there, but it's laundry, and it's funny, so I like it.

5 comments:

Bobealia... said...

Well, Grandma's underoos is enough to cheer the grumpyest of us up. I'm glad you found a bright side, and I hope that there is a trip to Australia in your future.
Um... didn't you know, that part of being Canadian is to not be Nationalistic? Geeze, and I thought you were representing.
Just joking, that is just my lame excuse for me not to have to take to the streets. Hey, maybe there are Canada Day celebrations in NYC?
Have you noticed all my weird sentences in this comment?
Happy Hangover Day.

MaR said...

Sorry about the job, but traveling sounds interesting...
Thanks so much for posting my pic :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you, celebrating not getting that job....for everything there is a reason...someone's laundry is just waiting for you to photograph in New Zealand,Australia, Canada and S. Africa...lucky you :)

christina said...

Hey, I'm Canadian and I wouldn't hurt a fly. :-) 3000 people sounds just about right for a Canada Day celebration.

So sorry you didn't get the job you wanted.

Bobealia... said...

Listen, Grandma, when are you going to post again? I come here every day.