Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dr. Laundry and Something Unique



This submission is a bit different. It comes from Vanx. "I think at full size you can make out the screen. This is a photo from a magazine article I wrote on the blog. Featuring my clean laundry." The computer screen is actually a website for "Dr. Laundry", which is quite funny. Sadly, I don't think you can see it well. You can click on the image to make it fit your screen and that might help.



I like this one from Shane. It's cool to see people submitting their own artwork as well their laundry. Keep 'em coming folks. I can see this thing taking on a life of it's own!

To go directly to Rick and Shane's blogs, please go to the comments section on the next post and click on their names. If I really am going to keep this project going, I'm obviously going to need to learn how to have hyper-links in my actual entries. But for now, it's Saturday morning and I am drinking my cappuccino slowly.

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great post, Vickie; I found it really entertaining.

Michele sent me here.

Anonymous said...

Michele sent me here, you were comment 327 and would you believe that, once again, I am next in the comment game...we have to stop meeting this way :)...BTW I am participating in the Summer of Compliments so I will be placing your link under my summer compliments, is that okay?? I love the laundry photos!!

rashbre said...

I compliment your great blog title.

I think this may be difficult to capture though. Wandering around photographing laundry may create some strange looks.

rashbre

rashbre said...

oh all right then.
feel free to copy.

rashbre

Bobealia... said...

I think it is so awesome that you are getting all these submissions!!!
I know you can pull it off.. Kinesthetic huh? Act it out? Braille?
ahaha.
Goodluck! I know you will be awesome!

srp said...

Here from Michele.
I recently took a picture of laundry from a small, small town in the midwestern heart of the US, farm country; where clothes on the line can still take on that air dried sunshine smell and not the smoke of the city.

Shane does have some awesome art, photography and poetry as well.
Good luck with your job interview.