Friday, March 09, 2007

Laundry on an Australian Line





I have to tell you that these entries absolutely crack me up. I think it's hysterical that people are still posting their pictures onto my blog, and in particular that people are telling the stories that come with them. The irony as well is that I know more Aussies in London than Brits and this is still my first Aussie post. Unless I've forgotten one, but I don't think so. Anyway, these come from Rob, who says:
"Hi Vickie, these were taken on a recent stopover in Sydney, where I visited Spud's mum and she insisted on laundering my smalls. Since Spud left home recently, I think she's missed washing his undies for him. All the best from Rob."
Brilliant Rob. And you have very colourful pants! This is one of my favourites for sure.

3 comments:

rob said...

I forgot to mention that Spud, who was over 50 when he finally left to live in the far north, still sometimes sends his clothes home for washing.

Rob (blog)

keda said...

hahahahaa love it! what a load of old pants :) brilliantly colourful too.

Bobealia... said...

Ahahahahahaha!