Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Laundry on an Ottawa Valley Line



So here it is. The original inspiration for this blog - the laundry line at my friend's farm in the Ottawa Valley. I spent most of my childhood on this farm. Now they have a pool and the goats and chickens are all long gone. But the laundry line is still there.



I couldn't help but show you this stuff! Bag balm is now being sold as a moisturizing cream for humans, but this is honestly the same stuff we used on the cows. I found this jar in my friend's bathroom, right next to her toothbrush.



I love the farm. How about you? Any more pictures of your laundry you care to post?

1 comment:

SzélsőFa said...

Great green yard! I would just love to run there for a while.
Re: Bag Balm - am I seeing an udder there? I mean it's ok, cows have those, and the milk comes from there, it's ok, but why picture it on a human cream?
Anyhow, a cream that works on cows might also work on humans...